Trade Receivables Finance
What is Trade Receivables Finance?
In Trade Receivables Finance, a receivable purchase agreement is signed between a company and either a bank or specialist finance provider. This enables financing to be extended based on accounts receivable.
At Demica, we make it simple to create a flexible global facility that can be adapted to your requirements as your business grows.
How does Trade Receivables Finance work?
Why use Demica for your Trade Receivables Finance programme?
- Complimentary feasibility analysis: Demica will conduct a feasibility study at no charge and provide a simple cost-benefit analysis and recommendation.
- Structuring expertise: Our experienced structuring team can work with you to extract receivables data and build a sophisticated model to review with investors.
- Funder sourcing: With 20 years’ experience running programmes on our platform we have an unparalleled relationship with the global investor community.
- Managed implementation: We have experience working with 200+ ERPs and are able to combine structuring, implementation, and project management to drive successful execution.
- Platform automation: Our platform gives you real-time access to your underlying portfolio data and programme performance.