As corporates increasingly search for new sources of financing, the interest in trade receivables securitisations (TRS) is exploding. These solutions are highly flexible and scalable, and particularly suited to periods where traditional financing becomes more expensive.
In this edition of our Insight webinar series, we review our sector performance data for 2023 and focus on the booming TRS market: what is unique about these solutions, what are the challenges, and what do both corporates and funders need to consider? Joining Demica’s Managing Director, Structuring, Tom Huntingford, are the co-authors of our recently published Trade Receivables Securitisation playbook: Cliff Pearce, Global Head of Capital Markets at TMF Group, and Salim Nathoo, Partner, Allen & Overy.
- Review of industry sector data for 2023 and what it tells us
- Why interest in trade receivables securitisations is booming
- The key issues funders and corporates need to understand when considering TRS
- Tom Huntingford, Managing Director, Structuring, Demica
- Cliff Pearce, Global Head of Capital Markets, TMF Group
- Salim Nathoo, Partner, Allen & Overy
- Umaang Trivedi, Associate, Allen & Overy