In September this year, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) in the US published an Accounting Standards Update on the disclosure requirements for payables finance programmes.
This new rule is intended to standardise reporting on programmes, and provide greater transparency to investors, as well as the general public, on the state of a company’s finances.
Join us for this special webinar, where we will be discussing what the rule changes mean for different participants in the supply chain finance ecosystem, and how best to prepare.
- Date: Thursday 8th December 2022
- Time: 14:00 – 15:00 GMT
- The context and background to the new rules
- Where they are being implemented and how
- Key steps to take to ensure preparedness
- How technology can help with compliance
Almila Arikan Sarbanoglu, Head of Payables Finance Product, Demica
Geoffrey Wynne, Partner, Sullivan & Worcester
Sam Fowler-Holmes, Partner, Sullivan & Worcester