As we enter the final quarter of 2023, the outlook for the global economy is mixed. While the risk of recession has receded in most major economies, the outlook for inflation and interest rate policy remains uncertain.
Watch this recording of our Q3 Insight webinar, where we discussed what this means for trade credit and services in 2024 with the CEO of Coface, Xavier Durand. As a leading independent provider of credit insurance and risk management, Coface is at the heart of global trade. Xavier has led the business since 2016, overseeing a period of transformation & growth.
- Xavier’s journey and the evolution he has led at Coface.
- Trade transformation for banks, insurance companies and corporates and opportunities for growth.
- The importance of credit insurance to the trade landscape & its role in 2024.
- Maurice Benisty, Chief Commercial Officer, Demica
- Xavier Durand, CEO, Coface