In this webinar we discussed the key findings from Demica’s annual survey of 190 trade finance bankers, and our panel shared their reactions to the results.
The survey gathered in-depth insights into topics including asset growth, team sizes, technology and ESG, as well as highlighting some of the biggest challenges teams are facing.
- Respondents’ expectations for market growth and how it aligns to what our panel are seeing
- The state of current trade finance technology, and how banks are using it to grow business
- How banks intend to approach ESG in the context of trade finance
- Maurice Benisty, Chief Commercial Officer, Demica
- Stuart Brister, Executive Vice-President & Group Head, Global Receivables & Trade Finance, Wells Fargo
- Eric Li, Head of Competitor Analytics, Banking Research, Coalition Greenwich