Access an on-demand version of this special webinar where we discussed the results of our 2022 Benchmark Survey of Banks in Trade Finance.
With responses from more than 140 bankers in 37 countries around the world, our benchmark survey gathered in-depth insights into the current & future state of trade finance. In this webinar, our panel of senior bankers discussed the key findings from the survey, and shared their reactions.
Unique insights included:
- Survey respondents’ expectations for market growth and how it aligned to what our panel are seeing.
- The state of current trade finance technology, and how banks are using it to grow business.
- How banks intend to approach ESG in supply chain finance.
Our expert panel:
- Maurice Benisty, Chief Commercial Officer, Demica
- Geoff Brady, Head of Trade & Global Supply Chain, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Michael Harte, Global Head of Trade Receivables Products, Standard Chartered Bank
- Sean Edwards, Chairman, ITFA and Head of Legal, EMEA, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation