Watch our expert panel of recognised market professionals for practical guidance to help companies in their decision-making process when it comes to receivables finance.
- Francois Terrade – Global Head of Structuring at Demica
- Mawgan Harris – Managing Director, Structured Finance at HSBC
- Christian Stoffel – Chairman, Management Board at Coface Factoring
- Sandra Wittinghofer – Partner, Banking & Finance at Baker McKenzie
- Main differences between Securitisation and Factoring: a legal perspective.
- How can Securitisation and Factoring help companies meet their objectives? Here, we look at financing, cross border capacity, advance rate, funding costs and accounting treatment.
- What is involved in the setup and running of these programmes from an operational perspective?
If you want to talk more about accessing trapped cash in your accounts receivables, then speak to one of our experts by filling the form below:
Arrange a call with our experts
Francois Terrade joined Demica in November 2015. With more than 20 years of experience with Société Générale CIB and GE Capital in cross-border receivables financing, Francois helps corporates and private equity funds across Europe secure working capital solutions in France and in Europe by way of securitisation, factoring or asset-based financing in order to meet their strategic objectives.