Wednesday 22nd June – 15:00 – 16:00 BST
A new set of technologies, employed by innovative fintech companies and factoring houses, are widening access to receivables finance for corporates globally.
Join our upcoming online webinar “Tomorrow came early: How new technologies are reshaping receivables finance” on Wednesday 22 June to understand what these finance providers and fintechs are doing to broaden their market, and how new receivables finance tech is benefiting the corporates they serve.
Gain actionable insights this June:
- How receivables finance has grown and expectations for the rest of 2022.
- How invoice origination technology is changing & the impact of Credit-as-a-Service (CaaS).
- Which new products and technologies are making the biggest impact in receivables finance.
- What we should expect over the coming years.
Leading the conversation
- Ansgar Kugelstadt – Head of Business Development and Structured Finance, Coface
- Kemi Bolarin – Head of Treasury – Europe, GXO
- Joel Campbell – Chief Financial Officer, Trevipay
- Tom Huntingford – Managing Director Structuring, Demica