Senior Implementation Developer
Location - London, United Kingdom
Part of the Client Implementation Team tasked with delivering successful working capital implementations to Demica’s clients. The Senior Implementation Developer is responsible for execution of the Technical configuration and client focussed development of the Demica products, identifying and building integration to the products and writing reporting extracts. When working directly on client implementation projects you will work closely with the relevant Project Manager and Implementation Lead.
- Convert requirements to technical solutions and designs
- Undertake technical configuration of the Demica products. Working with their counterpart technical teams at our clients.
- Contribute to the design of and then subsequent build of solutions related to reporting and interfaces using technologies such as ETL packages (i.e. Talend), SQL queries, Apache Camel.
- As and when required, support white-labelling activities on the Demica platform
- Support the planning and execution of System & Integration Testing / Data Integrity Testing
- Support User Acceptance Testing. Undertaking the technical triage of issues raised during the testing phases
- Support Implementation Lead and Implementation Manager with ad hoc issues and requests, including but not limited to Work Orders, configuration, integration points
- Responsible for accurate and up to date documentation on Confluence and Jira
- Extrapolate key learnings from one project and apply across all projects to drive best practice and knowledge transfer. Act as a reference point for other Technical members of the Implementation team.
- Proven experience of delivery in a role which includes client support, application configuration, client engagement, product owner; working mainly in Java technologies with knowledge of relational database concept.
- Demonstrable knowledge of cloud technologies, especially Azure, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Demonstrable knowledge and hands-on experience of: Java, SQL, REST API, Camel, Crystal / Jasper reports, Test Driven Development, Git, Tomcat, Maven
- Demonstrable knowledge of the full software development life cycle, capable to take lead on software development and implementation best practices (Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Source Control policies, among others), knowledge of IT architecture.
- Good understanding of the platform in order to configure the system ready for testing
- Work collaboratively with Implementation Leads, Project Managers, Implementation Managers, and Implementation Developers
- Basic understanding of accounting principles / economics
- Education background that demonstrates an interest in computer programming and or technology
- Good understanding of financial products
- Proven proactive communication and collaboration with internal stakeholders
- A Proven track record of working with Business Analysts / Product Owners to refine user stories and requirements
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work product
- Flexibility and multi-tasking ability to context switch between different tasks along different product lines
- Ability to deliver and thrive in a fast-paced environment