We strive to create the best possible working environment
Our values serve our mission of becoming the go-to provider of working capital solutions and transform the way working capital is financed.
With expertise and technological advantage, we simplify the route to business success. Whether organisational or personal growth, we drive change faster.
Ideas are encouraged. Hard work is supported and nurtured in equal measure. By empowering our people, we believe they will make the difference for our clients, the wider team and their careers.
We are invested, focused and relentless in our quest for greater business results. When the going gets tough, we push through until there is nothing else to be done.
We say it as it is and act in the best interest for our partners. We take responsibility for the difficult decisions and provide the right advice even if our clients don’t want to hear it, always with their success at heart.
Life working at Demica
Get real insight to the people who work at Demica and what drives them
Sandra Esteves, Senior Project Manager
“People are the best part of my job, engaging, working together, finding solutions and being supportive.”
Georgios Gazetas, Associate
“ Demica has a good vibe, working with interesting and intellectual people from different backgrounds.”
Senior Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
London, United Kingdom
We are at an exciting juncture within the organisation and this is an excellent time to join to help define and implement the future tech for Demica. All infrastructure will be focused around Azure cloud compute and fully automated infrastructure as code and automated deployment pipelines. Demica has an open and collaborative culture which is embraced at all levels, you will be surrounded by talented and helpful individuals that make up the Demica family. We would love to hear from experienced DevOps automation engineers with a breadth of experience across infrastructure and or development.
We are looking for an experienced proactive DevOps engineer with a bias towards infrastructure automation especially using Kubernetes and containerisation, you will be passionate about continual improvement, innovating, automation and driving efficiency in everything we do. Always looking to improve our technology and processes, not scared to challenge the status quo. You will help define, implement support and maintain our rapidly changing tech, infrastructure and automation pipeline.
You will be –
- Building and maintaining tools to automate application and infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations
- Coordinating with other members of the DevOps team, Development, Test, and other teams to enhance and optimize existing processes
- Have the ability to design and implement transformation from an as is state, to the future
- Help maintain and support current and future Azure-based cloud platforms and infrastructure
- Providing guidance & support to the Dev and QA teams as needed
- Experience in development, operations including deployment automation, automation scripting, configuration management & standardization
- Implement monitoring and logging solutions that enable the production systems to be monitored 24/7 using applications such as DataDog AppDynamics, Splunk
- You will be very hands-on technically and love getting your hands dirty in the detail
- You have a “can do” attitude and love to experiment, tinker and play around with new tech
- You will be a key in a small team that will initially help build an automated container infrastructure pipeline with a view to running Infrastructure as code and immutable infrastructure.
- 2 + years of experience in a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineering or related role
- 3 + years of experience in supporting web-based customer-facing infrastructure and applications
- Well versed with Kubernetes and Docker, container automation experience, deploying Kubernetes clusters in the cloud preferably Azure
- Experienced managing environments in Azure & or AWS from Dev to Production
- Hands-on experience with CI\CD tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, GitLab, Bamboo, Team City
- Hands-on experience with Provisioning languages such as PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Bash etc…
- Proven track record of deploying/running/troubleshooting Docker containers in a production environment
- Good understanding and or experience of programming languages such as Java
- Encourage and promote a culture of collaboration between teams
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure services
- Knowledge of both Wintel and Linux based platforms
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools
- Java Applications configuration and Sybase services
- Working with and have an understanding of Agile and Lean methodologies
- Log Aggregation Tools: e.g. Splunk, LogRhythm, ELK and OMS
- Working knowledge of WAFs, CDNs, Networking
- Critical thinker
- Do what you say you will do
- Data & metrics driven
Senior Customer Success Manager
London, United Kingdom
Demica’s Client Services function is responsible for ensuring the success and satisfaction of our customers once they are live. The newly formed Customer Success team will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients globally.
You will be primarily responsible for facilitating client conversations about how Demica is working for them, what we can do better, and how they can get more from our platform and services.
As the first member of the Customer Success team, you will also be working closely with the Head of Client Services, the COO, and other stakeholders across Demica to define and implement a consistent approach to post-go-live relationship management across the organisation. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning and managing customer relationships with all Demica’s live clients
- Being accountable for the successful delivery of services in line with agreed SLAs
- Communicating monthly client reports in co-ordination with the Support team
- Conducting regular service review calls and meetings
- Coordinate & work closely with Demica’s Product & Origination teams, maintaining a consolidated Demica view towards clients
- Gathering, elucidating, and documenting feedback from clients
- Reporting on customer satisfaction and success to Demica’s management
- Ensuring that ad-hoc deliverables, such as work orders, audit reporting, etc., are prioritised, scheduled, and delivered in line with customer expectations
- Acting as a champion for customers within the organisation
- Acting as an escalation point for service issues
- Developing and embedding processes and procedures for Customer Success, both within the team and across the organisation
- Actively identifying opportunities for cross-selling or increasing penetration, in coordination with the Product & Origination teams as needed
Working hours & location
Based in our London office, but travel to client sites globally should be expected on an occasional basis (approximately 1-2 days per month).
You should have 5+ years’ experience in relationship management. Experience in Working Capital Solutions or Trade Finance will be a key differentiator.
- You have a track record of success in managing customer relationships and delivering exceptional customer service
- You have a strong vision for the processes and procedures that underpin an outstanding relationship management function
- You have experience identifying customer needs and working collaboratively to develop innovative solutions to meet them
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator, with the ability to tailor your style and approach to the audience and message
- You have the gravitas and flexibility to work with stakeholders at all levels, from C-suite to operational team leads
- You have great attention to detail
- You thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, and can prioritise incoming and existing tasks according to urgency and impact
- You have previous experience working in Financial Services
In addition to the above, the following skills are highly desirable:
- Experience in Working Capital Solutions/Trade Finance
- Experience working for a technology organisation or with technologists
- Experience developing or growing a team of relationship managers
- Written and spoken fluency in another language (in particular Spanish, French, German)
You should be:
- Comfortable under pressure
- A problem solver
If you don’t see the role you’re looking for, we’d still love to hear from youEmail our careers team