Senior Working Capital Solutions Analyst
Location: London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Senior Working Capital Solutions Analyst, London based.
The person employed in this position will be responsible for prioritising our prospect universe of 20,000 corporates, 2,500 intermediaries and 1,000 banks. This will involve developing models that predict propensity to buy, in depth analyses of prospect clusters (use cases) and production of high quality analytical and presentation materials to support the sales effort. Working closely with the sales and marketing team once identified a variety of campaign and prospecting activities will be undertaken to generate leads and convert those leads into clients. There will be a commercial excellence/ CRM aspect to the role to ensure that the customers with the highest propensity to buy are allocated to the sales team for coverage.
- Ownership and management of the Demica prospect and customer database utilising Salesforce CRM
- Prioritisation of the prospect universe with development of propensity to buy models to feed coverage and campaign efforts
- Development of relevant, industry specific use cases to feed campaigns and sales efforts
- Support of the Sales Team with bespoke analysis to support working capital idea generation, comparable company analysis
- Manage Salesforce CRM integration with capital IQ and other tools to be proposed
- Prioritisation and allocation of origination support requests to the analyst team
- Strong financial analytical skills gained from 5+ years in an equity research or corporate credit roles
- Experience with financial analytics tools (e.g. SP Capital IQ, others)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Superb Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Professional qualifications – ACA, CFA, CIMA
- Understanding of working capital solutions and products (securitisation, invoice discounting, supply chain financing)
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce knowledge will be an asset)
- Experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry
- Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation
- Team player able to provide support to multiple stakeholders
- Adaptable to multiple, diverse and fast changing cultural environments.
- Self-learner, not afraid of asking appropriate questions or thinking out-of-the-box
To apply, please email your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th November 2018