London, United Kingdom
Demica is a rapidly growing Fintech providing working capital solutions to large corporates and banks. We accelerate growth by unlocking cash trapped in working capital using our receivables, payables, and inventory finance solutions. Our technology platform connects hundreds of multinationals to banks and institutional investors. With a broad range of structures, simple implementation processes and unique risk management features, our solutions enable our clients to access billions of dollars of cost-effective funding. Over the past three years we have materially expanded our origination, structuring, implementation and placement teams to enable us to compete globally.
We are looking for an Analyst with up to 2 years’ experience to support our Commercial Team. The successful candidate will have knowledge of both commercial and investment banking products including; Trade Receivables Securitisation, Asset-backed Finance, Trade Finance and/or Supply Chain Finance.
- Assist with the research, identification and analysis of prospective clients alongside the Origination (Commercial) Directors and Head of Marketing
- Prepare company profiles, sales presentations, client pitches and engagement letters
- Update and maintain client relationship management tools (Salesforce / Lead Forensics) including new business pipeline and business at risk reporting
- Support delivery of initiatives and projects, such as origination campaigns
- Assist in the process of ensuring team adherence to compliance and risk requireme
A Bachelor’s Degree in a finance or business-related discipline, or equivalent.
- Up to 2 years’ financial services experience in a product role or similar positions
- Strong PC skills; proficient knowledge of MS products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise efforts and tasks, diagnose problems and take ownership to ensure prompt delivery
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with an ability to engage different stakeholders and audiences
- A good understanding of financial statements including income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Capacity to work independently and multitask to meet tight deadlines
- Interested in working with new technologies
- Effective interpersonal and organisational skills
- A self-starter with the ability to organise and manage work and time independently
- Open minded, easily adaptable to short notice changes in a fast-moving environment
- English as a primary language. A second language is a plus
- Pragmatic and accurate
- Critical thinker and collaborative
- Adaptable to multiple and diverse cultural environments
- Self-learner, not afraid of asking appropriate questions or thinking out-of-the-box, proposing new ways of doing things
Please note that this position is being advertised directly and we will not be accepting CVs from agencies or other 3rd parties.